Thursday, March 4, 2010

We Had A Deal

I was really surprised when i found out that my niece is now taking up Dentistry. I didn't know that she has the interests to clean people's teeth! lol! That's a good job though, she is going to take care of people's teeth. It won't be long and she will be a professional and she promised me that she is going to clean my teeth for free, haha! Good deal to me but she asked me if i can send her some good clothing as her uniform. Well, i can deal with that, there are a lot of koi scrub pants where i can purchase at Scrubs and Beyond. The prices are so much better and the quality are just perfect!

At koi scrubs, i am sure she will love it because the fabric that they used is so smooth and very comfortable to wear. In fact, a friend of mine that is now nurse is been buying her clothing there as her uniform. There are a lot of different styles to choose from, koi uniforms are simply the best. My niece and i had a deal and it is my happiness to see her that she graduates from Dentistry someday. And since i am going home soon, it's just a perfect time for me to bring the uniforms she asked me to give her. I am so sure, she is excited by now to wear it.

No comments: