Monday, March 15, 2010

Passports Has Arrived

I was expecting the passports of my kids to come in about few weeks from now but i was wrong, it came later this afternoon. We received their original birth certificates early this morning and we didn't expect any mails anymore. Usually the mailman comes by once a day or sometimes not at all. But today the mailman came by twice, morning and afternoon. Hubby and i were both surprised, that was really quick! We took the kids to the office where to get their passport by the last week of February and we are only in the middle of March today but the passports are in our hands already. The man said that it usually takes four to six weeks to get mailed in but my kiddos's passports only took two weeks from the day we went to the office.

I really am happy that finally the passports arrived. Our travel agent friend confirmed our address earlier and she said that she will mail the real ticket for our little one since he cannot just have the electronic one, it's got to be the real ticket for the infant. All we have to do now is to wait for our flight schedule because we are good to go. I am getting even more excited and can't help to imagine things. I have a lot of things in my mind today that i wanted to do soon as we get there. But for now, i just have to be patiently wait for our flight schedule, it won't be long, i am home again with my kiddos! My family are so excited to see us because they have not seen the little one yet, they want to hold him and kiss him. My mother is the one that is excited the most, she is anxious to see my family and me of course. We'll be there soon my dear beloved mother, just be patient! We love you and we are also excited to see you and the rest of the family!

No comments: