Friday, January 25, 2008

Weird Animals




I was looking for a certain animals through google and i happen to click the website and these are what i found! They are very weird animals for me for i have not seen such animals like these in person. Especially the first picture is kinda scary because it has only one eye. I am not really quite sure if these animals really existed in this world but i guess they are because if they're not, then how could the photographer take the photos? lol! It's just too weird for me you know, just take a look at these photos i showed, it's very unusual looks. Have you guys seen even one of these animals somewhere or in a zoo perhaps?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The 4th image is a picture of an anteater. I don't know about the other featured animals, but the first image looks unreal, parang manipulated lang yung pics. :D

Sheila Lu said...

ow, those are really weird. This is the first time Ive seen this kind of animals...

Pretty Life Online said...

eeeehhhhh!!! that's so weird! Have a great day ganda!

jennyr said...

baka photoshopped pod ni,hehehe! kaweird ba oi...mustah man ka diha darls?

Jojo said...

I think they are not real. I have not seen anything like that.

LIVE LOVE LIFE-Jojo

Anonymous said...

great photographs thank you for the visit

Astro Galaxy said...

Same as amor, I only know the 4th animal. The 1st one looks like a cartoon in Monster Inc. The green colored eye monster...