Friday, January 25, 2008

Awards I Received





My friends has been giving me all these awards and i truly appreciate their thoughts. it is just too sweet to think that a lot of my friends are thinking of me always. I haven't visited your sites lately guys but i just want to know all of you that you are in my thoughts everyday. I may not show up and leave some comments on your blog but i will promise to catch up soon as i feel better and i know you all understand what i am going through right now and i wanna thank you for the concerns and care that you showed every time you drop by here, thank you so much!

And for this one i have a contract signed from Anne one of my friend and a new mother to her little girl Jadyn Bailee. Thank you so much for this Anne i truly appreciate our friendship. God bless!

And here's the contract!

After serious and cautious consideration...your contract of friendship has been renewed for the New Year 2008! It was a very hard decision to make. So try not to screw it up!!!

My Wish for You in 2008

May peace break into your house and may thieves come to steal your debts. May the pockets of your jeans become a magnet of $100 bills. May love stick to your face like Vaseline and may laughter assault your lips! May your clothes smell of success like smoking tires! May happiness slap you across the face and may your tears be that of joy. May the problems you had forget your home address! In simple words ...May 2008 be the best year of your life!

1 comment:

jennyr said...

kadamu ba ani darls! hehehe! congrats and yeah kalami pod makadawat 100bucks!lol!