Wednesday, January 9, 2008

We Got Back!

Oh my goodness we finally got back! There was a terrible storm when we left and good thing now that it did stopped when we came back here. I am now happy that the storm finally ended. I got so scared earlier because it was terrible. I just got my appointment done at immigration office. They got my fingerprints as usual and hoping to hear more from immigration soon. I am sleepy right now but boy i couldn't sleep i just saw that there's a lot of offers waiting for me so i have to hurry guys before they all disappear!

5 comments:

tx sweetie said...

nganu mana finger prints mamuu? sa green card na nimo for 10 years? aw maau oi kay nahiluna nana inyong papel diha kay samok baya sa utok ay ug napay papeles nga wala nabuhat. ako naluag na jud ko intawn 10 years napud naku huna hunaon akong status pagpuyo diri...wa na peace of mind naku sa pagka karon...salamat nalang..

laag jud kas akong payag sa bisan kapoy kas imong lakaw? nganu mana mamuuu? flattered lang ko duh..daku na samot akong kabahong ani..

""rarejonRez"" said...

maau darl ay daghan ka nasakop. ako kay permi lang man ma-grayhan oi. duh... nalang jud! :D

dodong flores 도동 플로오리스 said...

Happy New Year 2008 to you and family, Darlene...

marie said...

I'm glad you're back safely. BTW, I have something for you here ---
http://vanidosa.blogspot.com/2008/01/2008-tag-no1.html

Carrie said...

Safe and sound...that's great to hear! It always makes me nervous when there is a storm but I find it exciting at the same time...doesn't make sense does it...? Someday I will figure myself out LOL
Until then...
take care
carrie