Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Computer Problem

Good morning people in the world! I hope that you wake up with smile in your face, and ready to battle for the tasks today lol! Well i didn't get enough sleep though. My computer started acting up yesterday so i scanned it lastnight for unti spywares and adware, i waited until late night just to get it done and now here i am early in the morning blogging again! Whatta life! I know that even though i didn't get enough last night, but i will try to take a nap later this afternoon. I just forgot to scan this computer lately that's why i did it last night so it is clean when i use it today. Anyway hope you have a wonderful Wednesday morning bloggers!

1 comment:

HartofDixie said...

Lately my connection has been really slow lol mag act up pod lagi labi na mag scrap ko.
Hope mo stay good ra kay na unsaon na atong business ani.