Tuesday, January 15, 2008

American Idol Premiere

The American Idol just got over with and as usual, there are some that are really trying their best to get the gold ticket to Hollywood. Some are really funny and silly. And if you happen to see the premiere night, you should know what i am talking about. I just can't stand of the contestants, how did they come of such weird costumes and lyrics that they made up on their own just to get the three judges's attention. They are so funny! There was one guy that he actually did what Paula said, to wax his hairy chest lol! Oh my goodness and he was singing don't cha! lol! That guy made my night, he's so silly and i couldn't stand his performance you know! There will be another American Idol tomorrow and i am excited to see those aspiring and wanna be American Idol.

2 comments:

HartofDixie said...

Hahahahha.. I watched last night lol it was fun.
I love American Idol!
Yikes the creepy guy and that guy who was half naked hehe...
Oh well there is going to be another one tonight we will see again.

Carrie said...

I enjoy watching the auditions...makes for a few good laughs.

I am tagging you with a meme.

have fun
carrie