Friday, January 25, 2008

Place Like Paradise

Let me ask you one question guys, if you were given the chance to choose where to live, where would you want to be and why? Well, first i would like to answer my own question myself. If i have to choose, i would surely go to a place where it's calm surroundings, has tropical kind of weather, and has a lot of beautiful things to see around it, that's what i want. Well, we do have nice house i agree but we live very close to state highway, in fact our house is facing towards the highway and sometimes it makes me worried and thinking about my son. That's why i always lock our door to make sure that he's safe with me inside the house.

Anyway, since we are talking about house here, i found this very nice place that is perfect for a family to live in. It is the St Thomas Real Estate and as i see the place, it is really amazing, impressive and surrounded by nature. I love to have this kind of place where far from pollutions, noise and crowds. i showed the place to hubby and he got fascinated by the beauty of the St Thomas Real Estate. It is very interesting place and very pleasant. And this place is close to the beach and there's pool also that is always waiting for somebody to take the plunge. Oh my! It's like a paradise! I would love to own a place like this, very calm place and very inviting indeed!

No comments: