Monday, January 14, 2008

First OB Appointment

Good morning fellow bloggers and readers to my site! Anyway, i just want to say something here before i get myself ready later. I have an appointment with Obigyne later this afternoon and this is gonna be the first appointment i have. And i am so excited about it and can't wait what will be the doctor would say about the baby inside. As i keep staring my baby ticker here in my site it amuse me that slowly the baby is developing, it has now tiny little fingers and tiny little legs and toes. My baby is so cute and tiny. I can't wait to hear the result soon what's gonna be the gender of my baby but i have the strong feeling that it's gonna be..... secret! Will tell you soon as it is confirmed alright? So have a beautiful Monday morning to all you guys!

2 comments:

Neis Family said...

What a blessing little babies are. I hope you have a great appointment!

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Darlene. This is wonderful news. I'm very happy for you.