Monday, January 7, 2008

Low Maintenance Woman

You Are Low Maintenance

Otherwise known as "too good to be true"
You're one laid back chica - and men love that!
Just remember that no good guy likes a doormat.
So if you find your self going along to get along...
Stop yourself and put up a little bit of a fight.

I am not really high maintenance woman. I just want to be true to myself and not to pretend like other people. I am me and i love myself as what i am. I don't want to be changed by somebody else just because they wanted me to change for their own good. I would like to change myself because i need to. Advice is good if it's concerning about my bad attitudes, but somehow i already know what's my weakness and what's my best.

1 comment:

tx sweetie said...

korek mamuuu. wala jud pud kay angay lingion oi ug true ka sai mong kaugalingon. naay ubang taw napuno sa pretention tan awa ra d katulog hagok nigka gabii hehehe kay nahisa ang kasing kasing.

agi agi ko ug namasa pud sa postings oi..hala maau adlaw diha