Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Twenty Seven Random Questions

I got this survey tag from somewhere else and i thought of posting it here so here's the twenty seven random questions about me.

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
♥ I am so ugly lol! huhuhuhu.....

2. How much cash do you have on you?
♥ I have 40$ in wallet

3. What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR?"
♥ Core

4. Favorite planet?
♥ Earth? Do i have a choice? lol!

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
♥ My Friend

6. What is your favorite ring on your phone?
♥ I don't have one

7. What shirt are you wearing?
♥ I am wearing jammies now

8. Do you "label" yourself?
♥ Nope

9. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing?
♥ I am barefooted right now i don't wear shoes when i am at home

10. Bright or Dark Room?
♥ It depends, if i look for something else in the room then it should be bright and if i sleep it should be dark hehehehe....

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
♥ I don't know her that much though

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
♥ Scanning my computer it's starting to act up so i thought that it needs scan.

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
♥ I don't have cellphone number maybe soon

15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
♥ 3 Blocks away from our house

16. What's a word that you say a lot?
♥ "Darn it!" lol!

17.Who told you he/she loved you last?
♥ My hubby

18. Last furry thing you touched?
♥ My scarf and my purse

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
♥ Right now i am taking drugs because i need it. Oppps don't get me wrong! Those drugs are to keep my baby healthy inside my tummy hehehehehe......

20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
♥ I don't use film camera i use digital camera

21. Favorite age you have been so far?
♥ My age now hahahaha

22. Your worst enemy?
♥ Nobody

23. What is your current desktop picture?
♥ Fall Picture

24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
♥ I love you

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
♥ Million bucks it can do a lot of things

26. Do you like someone?
♥ Yes

27. The last song you listened to?
♥ Kiss Me by cranberrries

No comments: