Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Pretty Day Yet Stormy

Good morning friends and fellow bloggers! I know i am a bit late greeting you all today for i am lazy and not feeling good this morning, pig mannerism is striking me again for i have eaten my breakfast already. It always goes like this every after breakfast. Sigh! Wish i could just lay down all day and don't worry about things here in the house, but what can i do? If i don't work, no one else would do the chores here that is been my job for years now. I am not complaining things though i just want entertain myself writing this nonsense rantings of mine, to keep me awake but seems like my eyes and my mind is very strong and telling me what to do, to sleep instead lol! Anyway, i just want to greet you pretty day even though we have snow storm here again, dark and gloomy outside again, Arggghhhh!!!!

No comments: