Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Bad Eyes

I've been having problem with my eyes since i was working in an electronics company long time ago. I worked there as an checkline inspector and i was using high magnification microscope. And my duty was usually at night and even if i don't have enough sleep during the morning i take a shower and afterwards it hurts my eyes so bad for it is being stressed the whole night due to my kind of work. And hubby told me that i should wear eye glasses so it will be corrected. But i don't see any glasses that would fit to my taste, i don't want to be look old just because i am wearing glasses. Good thing i found this Great Discovery: $ 8 Zenni Optical Rx Eyeglassess that is perfect enough for me to wear. I love the style and the price is very affordable, i really love this one!

No comments: