Friday, January 25, 2008

Morning Sickness

Right now i am still suffering morning sickness. I am going back and fort, every time i feel a little alright, i come back here in front of my computer but soon as i feel that i am dizzy i get back to bed and rest. My body is really weak lately and no matter how i tried to keep myself and cheer myself up, still i know that i am really ill. Hubby is been buying different kinds of fruits just to make sure that i eat even just a little bite of an apple, banana, grapes or oranges. But later after i ate, i just threw it up. Poor poor me! I never did experienced something like this in my first pregnancy and this is terrible experience i would say. I hope that this morning sickness would be over soon because i don't really like this, who does anyway? I am still suffering and trying to cope up what i miss here in blogging world. I will be visiting you very often guys as soon as i feel much better.

4 comments:

jennyr said...

sorry about this girl...pahinga ka nalang! hopw u feel better soon!

Nancy Janiola said...

hi darl..hehe.ka-relate kaau ko anang morning sickness...the most unplesant feeling i ever had so far..hala agwantaha na lng jud na kay part man na sa process sa pregnancy..

anyways, gi re-design nko akong isa ka blog, basi naa unya kay time mag hopping...hehe..

Amping lang kanunay ha..Happy weekend!

irish daisies said...

I hope you feel better soon take care

Carrie said...

Morning sickness is the only part of pregnancy that I don't miss.

Hope you are feeling better soon Darlene and the morning sickness doesn't last long.

I am tagging you with a big bang meme (rantings)

take care
carrie