Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Sarimanok Phone Card


I finally got this Sarimanok Phone Card from ABS-CBN. I am happy to have this though because i usually buy phone cards at Philippine store before and i am just too sick of it because i always encounter problems with those phone cards. And no i am glad that i did get this one because it has good connection to Philippines. So far i never did encounter any problems with this card yet and i hope that there will be no problem at all. Also, it is very convenient for me because i didn't have to go to Philippine store just to buy the phone cards. I can now recharge my Sarimanok phone card through online or by their toll free number. They also give me points convertible into minutes of calls that i can use. So i am happy with this phone card really.

1 comment:

jennyr said...

was na gyud ko gagamit foncard sukad nagavoice chat or chat lang aning yahoo bah,hehehe! katipid pod nuon!