Monday, January 14, 2008

Oregon Coast Vacation Rentals

Who doesn't want to have some vacation? Everybody does right? My husband is a great explorer and loves to travel a lot. And his being so adventurous is contagious for he got me into it. I love to travel now since i have hubby in my life , but before i just hate traveling, it will make me tired and exhausted. But now hubby taught me how to appreciate long trip and vacations.
Since we are talking about vacation here might as well tell you about this Oregon Coast Vacation Rentals. Isn't this a cool place to go to for a nice vacation? I never been to Oregon myself and i would absolutely want to go there with my family. Hubby is been there already many times and he said it's great place to have our vacation getaway. Wow! I am excited to see the beauty of that place! I miss my place where i was born a raised and since it is too far from here Oregon would be perfect to make me feel like i am home and smell the fresh air from the beaches out there. This is gonna be a wonderful idea to have our vacation out there and at the same time explore some things while we are there.

No comments: