Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Nightmare

Good morning friends and visitors in my site. I am hoping that you all have a beautiful Tuesday morning and you have pretty smile in your face as you welcome the another day of your life. I got up this morning not so good though for i have a very scary nightmare last night. I dreamed that we were being chased by somebody and i cannot see that guy's face. He wants to take my son away from me so i was holding my son while running away to that bad guy. And we ended up running at the edge of a deep cliff. I was really scared and helpless in my dream while holding my son and crying so hard because he too is scared to death. So i had no choice but to jump on that very deep cliff and that was the end of my dream and then i woke up with heavy feeling and my heart was pounding real fast. So i hurried and got up went to the kitchen and got some water to drink for me to calm down. My gosh my dream seems so real and i cannot imagine myself being in that situation holding my son and i jumped because that guy was getting closer and closer and he's pointing that gun to us, he's gonna kill us.

Anyway, i think that maybe that's why i got that dream because we watched an old show last night called "GUNSMOKE" and it was really silly show though, and i am sure that my dream was just the effect of watching that show, lol! Oh, so much for this gibble gabbles! I wanted to greet you a happy Tuesday morning guys and may you have all what you wished for on this day!

2 comments:

b3arh0ney said...

oh poor thing. sorry to hear abt the nightmare. i've heard of gunsmoke pero i never really watched it. i have a lot of weird dreams too from watching tv shows, lol! hope ur having a great day.

Suzel O'Donnell said...

I pray God protects you and everyone you love. You have a beautiful smile, and I see you can spread happiness where you go.


God Bless you!