Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Realistic Or Romantic

Actually i did asked myself before which am i, if am i realistic or romantic? And now this survey had just answered my question that's been in the back of my mind for so long. It says here that i am realistic rather than being romantic. I would say that this survey had waken me up and made me realized that i am really a realistic kind of person. For me love means, comes naturally and no need of effort application to work. It only needs attention and trust to each other, effort means you give it with less will. Let me ask some of my friends here, Are you Realistic or Romantic kind of person?

You Are A Realistic Romantic

It's easy for you to get swept away by romance...
But you've done a pretty good job keeping perspective.
You're still taken in by love poems and sunsets
You just don't fall for every dreamy pick up line!

No comments: