Friday, January 18, 2008

Sight Seeing

Hubby said that since my tummy is not that big yet, might as well we'll go for more vacations like what we did during last holiday season. I said yeah i am always on the go when it comes to vacations so i can see the most part of United States of America. I love to travel a lot and if my tummy gets big, that will be the big reason for me to stop traveling. That's why hubby is taking advantage of the time while my tummy isn't that obvious yet. We both love sightseeing tours like what we did in Arizona, New Mexico, Southern Utah and Colorado. And now we're planning to do the Los-Angeles tours. That would a great idea because since my relatives are there, they can accompany us during our tours and the more company, the merrier. I am sure that it would be fun to go there again. Oh i miss Los Angeles lots of food out there that i cannot find here where i live. Most of asian food can be buy at the market everywhere in there. And also the beautiful place of Los Angeles are fascinating. I am so excited to go back there and spend some time with my family.

No comments: