Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Bad Storm, Gloomy And Dark

Good morning fellow bloggers! How are you all today? Hope all is well with your morning! I just barely got up from bed though and came straight here. I thought of greeting you all a good morning. Anyway, the weather here is still gloomy and dark, it snowed last night until dawn. And i suppose it will snow again little bit later as what i expected for it was being reported in the news last night. Hopefully tomorrow will be alright because we have to go to Salt Lake City for my appointment at the immigration office for my unconditional status residency. Our car is buried with snow on our driveway, the other day hubby was trying to dig the snow around it and now it's being buried again.

Anyways, i just wanna say hello to all my readers and visitors here early in the morning to brighten up your day. Hope you will start your day with smile and full of happiness!

No comments: