Monday, January 7, 2008

Dry Cough

I feel so sorry to my son because he's having dry cough. Every time he coughs feels like i wanna help him doing it. It's really hard for a mother to see their children when they get sick. I told hubby last night that he should buy vicks vapor rub for our son so he'll feel better. Right now i gave him porridge as his breakfast. I've got to pay attention even more to him because he seems like he is not very active, i am just hoping that his condition won't get worse. I just hate when i see my son weak and teary eyed. This is probably the effect of being outside too much. The other day while his daddy was shoveling the snow at our driveway, he was there with daddy also playing with the snow. I just let him because hubby said that our son needs to be out once in a while, i was gonna stop my husband for taking our son outside but when i saw him that he was enjoying with the snow, i just let him for a little bit, and now this is what he got. Poor boy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha, kakambal talaga ng sakit para sa ating mga pinoy ang "vick's vapor rub" at lugaw....i miss my mom's lugaw.....im sure your little angel will be better in no time, ur a great mom!!

jennyr said...

kawawa naman! it's the time of the yr. talaga when almost everybody is sick...i'm just about to get over with my colds and katie has been looking so fine for the couple of days. I hope dli nami mabalikan sa mga sakit2 kay hapit na among trip!hehehe! hope your son feels better soon too!