Thursday, January 31, 2008

Mean Look

Alright, this is a tag that Recel passed to me. It's quite interesting and it's kind of embarrassing as well because i have to show some unpleasant photos of mine here that was taken long time ago. Anyway, i thank Recel for tagging me on this Meme though, this is very unique indeed. Well, for you all guys to know about this Meme, i have to post some of my photos taken when i was mad. Excuse of my face here for it isn't so pleasant.

This first photo was taken three years ago. Hubby and i were joking until he said something that made me upset so he took this picture and he told me that he is going to send this to my mother to let her know how mean i am to him lol! He said this is the Darlene's eyes that he always scared of, hahaha silly hubby!

And this second photo was taken last year. We just barely got home and hubby always teasing me so i gave him again my mean look. Take a look how mad i was in this picture, i hate to be taken photo when my face reaction is like this. He said that he is going to have collections of photos of me that my face reaction is just like this. Hahahaha look at me, i wasn't just mad at this picture, i was also exhausted from the trip we just had. We just barely got home when hubby got this very unpleasant face of mine. He said this is perfect, another additional to his collections lol!

Now that i am done, i am going to tag Ivy, Anne, Haze and Cora.

7 comments:

""rarejonRez"" said...

haha! salamat darl... hadloka naku sa imong mean look oi.. makatunaw! hahaha! pero murag naa man sagol katawa lagi? ahihi.... kining mga bana kkay sungogan lagi kaau oi! hehe... thanks once again! i enjoyed it!

b3arh0ney said...

haha! ka joker diay ni hubby nimo Darl oi. bisan mean gwapa man gihapon, hehe! thanks for sharing the pics.

Anonymous said...

guapa gihapon bisan suko, ayu ayo!

**"Liza"** said...

lol you dont seems mad naman dito..cute nga eh.. hahahah

Carrie said...

Good Morning to you Darlene...It's hard to believe that it's Feb 1 st already.

I am tagging you with a get to know your blogging friends better meme

have fun
carrie

Anonymous said...

Hi, I was doing my rounds, ands just have to comment on this one! Because of the swept back hair in the first one, you just look like a serious businesswoman, but in the bottom one I see it as having a challenging sexual look about it. Funny thing is, it would be possible to swap the faces in photoshop, and the look would remain the same - proving that clothes and hair length make chicks look hot, or not! Have a great weekend!

jennyr said...

aw natag na diay pod ka ni recel,hehehe! kuyawa ba sa mata oi...atapang ababae!hehehe!