Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Pregnancy Update

I took some photos of my tummy the other night and i would say that my tummy is quite big than normal. I am now on going three months this week but my tummy looks like it's already five months lol! I remember when i had my first pregnancy my tummy was big also and can you imagine that most of what's inside my tummy is the baby itself and not a whole lot of water. My boy who is now turning three this coming May, was born weighing 9.0 lbs. And i felt sorry for my son for he have not so big space to move around inside my tummy. The doctor said that she both felt sorry for the baby and for me because she said i look like i am putting the world on my shoulder lol!

So anyway here's the photos i took and see it for yourself how big is my tummy already. Let me know what you think. Your thoughts will be much appreciated. Thank you! And oh, please excuse of my son's hand there in the first photo.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ay ang laki na ng tummy mo, Darlene :) Nakakatuwa naman! Take care ha :)

jennyr said...

dali-a ra nidaku sa imong tiyan darls noh? i mean, parang kailan lang yun nung binalita mo na buntis ka...ang bilis talaga ng panahon! anyways, here's a BIG BIG award for you at this link...

emma said...

hala kadali ra nidaku no?hala pareha mi award ni jenny for you..

Anonymous said...

wow, buti pa sya, pregnant. Ako hindi, pero I look like one.. lagi nga ako tinatanong if I am eh! :D

mjsterling said...

oi kadali man ni dako sa imong tiyan mamu, purya buyag lang...hmmmp dako sad ni pariha sa kadtong pag buntis nimo kang MD no. niways, just want to let u know na miss naka nako hehehe

Anonymous said...

congrats, may god always bless u and your baby...

Shoshana said...

Wow, you got the tummy now! I think I missed being pregnant.