Saturday, January 26, 2008

St Thomas Villa

If only i can go somewhere right now where it has more warmer weather so that i can relax and not being inside the house all day long everyday. I hate being outside today since it is freezing weather we have here. I heard that there's a St Thomas Villa Rental, and i saw the place by browsing at the internet and it is quite fascinating place! This is the kind of place i would love to be right now where i can enjoy to be outside most of my time. Hubby said that if i really want to have a getaway vacation, this is the perfect place to go to and stay there for a little while. Hubby is really good and thoughtful, he always thinks of what i wanted to do and where i want to go. I am sure that my family and i would love to stay there for a week or two to have some break with this very freezing place we live. I can only enjoy the summer time and during winter we are all inside the house everyday, i seldom go outside when it's winter season. But if we will stay at St. Thomas Villa, i am sure i will be outside the door all the time to enjoy the warm weather and the beauty outside.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Just doing some blog hopping this morning. the weather is messy and I'm expecting them to be sent home early.

I have 2 awards for you on rantings blog.

enjoy your monday
carrie