Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Fun Trip.... First Stop

Good morning friends! I am now officially back in blogging world! I am so happy and it feels good to be back here. I promise to all my friends that i will try my best to visit you all. Anyway, i have some photos that i took that i am going to show here just like i promised yesterday about our fun trip last week. These photos that i will show you here are from "Capitol Reefs Utah". It was really freezing when i took all these but you know what? We did enjoy our adventure here. So here's the photos guys and enjoy!









5 comments:

jennyr said...

kanindot ba sa view oi! i would love to take photos on locations like that! looks really cold pero nice man ang bg so ok lang,hehehe!

Anonymous said...

awww ka nice ba dha darl oi! sulit jud ang laag no? hehe...

Heart of Rachel said...

I love the new look of your blog. So refreshing. I need to do some tweaking on mine.

Nice to see great photos of your trip. I'm sure you had a terrific time.

bb_ANN said...

great pics..cool place..wonderful family..how i wish i could set foot to that place...^^

Shoshana said...

Darlene, these are lovely! I want to visit Utah, but in the summer maybe.

How did you embed your photographs? I really like it. Was it hard to do that?