Friday, January 4, 2008

Brain Color

Your Brain is Blue

Of all the brain types, yours is the most mellow.
You tend to be in a meditative state most of the time. You don't try to think away your troubles.
Your thoughts are realistic, fresh, and honest. You truly see things as how they are.

You tend to spend a lot of time thinking about your friends, your surroundings, and your life.

What do you think about the result that came out to my survey? I think it's pretty much accurate. I wasn't too surprised about it because i already knew what will be the result. I am being true to myself i don't pretend and i don't try to be nice to people that i don't have the heart to talk to. I am frank and friendly as well. But i can't just be nice to people i don't like.

6 comments:

Jonna Luttrull said...

hello darl thanks for dropping by, wla na kay makita nga food sa the luttrull journey. ky naana sa ikatulo nko nga blog. by the way mamira ko diri unsay ako gnahan ha if ok lng nmu.

Shoshana said...

very interesting test Darlene.

How are you feeling with your pregnancy?

""rarejonRez"" said...

haha! blue brain? hmmmm sounds interesting darl! wa man ko nimo gi-tag ani oi.. nahan ko ani. pwede kini lang akong birahon instead atong sa ubos kay di man ga work ang horoscope sa akon gud oi! lol maayu ka darl kay meditative state imo brain.. akoa guro ani kay gubot akong utok brain! empty pa jud! lol

tx sweetie said...

ouch ouch..this hurts to other people nga d nimo ganahan ipakighinabi.hehehe i am lucky kay cge ka visit naku ug moharong pag pakigchat hehehehe...TY DAKU Mamuuu..muah muah...

HAPPY WEEKEND KANINYONG UPAT DIHA!

redhead said...

whew :) i didn't know brain has lots of colors lol :) nice day:)

Choc Mint Girl said...

Hi, Darlene! Nice of you to stop by in my cbox. I don't know, but each time I take a test that involves colours, my result will always be PURPLE!!! True enough, it's my FAVE colour, but let's see what the description is:-

YOUR BRAIN IS PURPLE (seee...he he)

"Of all the brain types, yours is the most idealistic.

You tend to think wild, amazing thoughts. Your dreams and fantasies are intense.

Your thoughts are creative, inventive, and without boundaries.

You tend to spend a lot of time thinking of fictional people and places - or a very different life for yourself."

Could be that I have SO many ideas in my head!!! LOL!!!