Thursday, January 10, 2008

He Can't Find It!

These photos that i am going to show today was taken when we had our holiday trip. We were in a Colorado hotel when i took these photos of my son. He was looking for his cracker and he seemed couldn't find it. So when he face towards me, i was laughing my heads off because he's keep asking me "Mommy where's crackers?" And i was still laughing, he got mad at me and yelled at me like " Stop it mom! Shop!(instead of shut up!)" lol he is funny boy. Can you spot his cracker? Tell him where it is!

6 comments:

""rarejonRez"" said...

but where is MD's cracker mommy darl? imo giaon no? halaka... hehehe! there... i saw it! wish i can get it myself and hand it to u MD! hehe i know how mommy makes fun of u boy and i'm sorry for u. hahaha!

Anonymous said...

hello, balik bloghopping na naman ako... tapos na bakasyon e. :D

Lainy said...

day, ka cute sa imong baby!

Gina lee said...

hehehe cute!!

Ritchelle said...

i can't find it either.where is it man oy,imo man na taguan!mao na shop ka na diha,hahaha.

pwerteng suka-a na ani niya Mam Darl,imo man gud kataw-an.Hahahah,,funny bitaw jud oy.

HartofDixie said...

I can't find it too hehe.. looya pod.
Liwat kaayo gyud ni daddy.
He looks mad bitaw hehe.