Friday, January 11, 2008

Feeling Good

I just barely woke up and i feel so good. I am being like this lately, wakes up early in the morning after hubby left to work and eat breakfast, sit here in front of my computer and later on will start to feel sleepy again, isn't that sounds familiar? am i behaving like a pig now? Oh my gosh! Yeah i hate to say this but i do admit that i really am. I hope that this feeling would be over soon. I don't like it though but what can i do? The bed is so tempting and my mind is dragging my body towards my soft bed so i can snuggle my soft and cuddly pillow and also the blanket. Every time i wake up, i feel so good and my brain is like being refreshed. That's why i don't dare to fight my feelings anymore if i start to feel sleepy, it feels good after i take my nap really.

No comments: