Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Challenge Tag

Mommy Jenny handed me with this challenge tag. Thank you so much Jen for always tagging me i love this challenge tag you passed. And i am tagging Ivy, Anne, Butchay, Joy, Petra and Rosemarie.

1.Champion a child - target: My son! I am a proud mother lol!

2.Encourage a co-worker - target: Well i am stay home mommy so i cannot encourage anyone except my friends online, i consider them as my co worker in this blogging world.

3.Read a a great book - target: Kiddie books of my son, i am telling him bedtime stories before he goes to sleep.

4.Do something that frightens you - target: So something physically bad to anyone lol! I only tried that once when i was just a little girl, i hurt a girl same as my age, poor her she still have that big scar in her face that makes me feel so guilty everytime i see her.

5.Write a thank you note - target: To all the people who's been good to me, of course! Why should i thank bad people hahaha!

6.Do something kind for a stranger - target: I have been doing this since when i was young, it's hard for me to say No when people need my help.

7. Wow a customer - target: Hubby is my favorite customer and he purchased me lol! Poor hubby purchased me lol!

8. Learn something new - target: A lot of things that i wanted to learn as of now

9. Let go of a resentment - target: I did!

10. Do better work - target: I am happy enough of what i am earning right now, besides i am just stay home though. Good for me so i can take care of my son and baby soon!

11. Be more passionate - target: I am passionate, that's why hubby calls me MATAMIS lol!

12. Speak truthfully - target: I always do, i hate dishonest people!

13. Stand for excellence - target: I will try my best!

8 comments:

Carrie said...

Hey Darlene, Come back to my site and get this award...I hate putting down names because I dont' want to leave anyone out...When ever I am giving out awards consider it already given to you, as I have said this to my other blogging friends. You deserve them just as much as anyone. Share this award with your friends to let them know that they to are appreciated.

take care
carrie

jennyr said...

I think I will have to target #11 mostly kse bitter na kaau ko sa akong hubby,hahaha! well, i will try to be sweet as i can! thanks for doing this Darls! I got an award for you din at this link!

Just Mhe said...

Wow nice cool tag Darl's nice target too.

Le Butterfly said...

Great Challenge

kitty said...

hey, darl musta na? hope you and your family are doing great. I like this challenge, pwede ko kaya i grab? hehee para something to do opn my free time. =D your answers are so funny, cute.

Anonymous said...

ahhh naa diay ni diri ha.. ok! nice one darl! aren't we proud mothers to our little ones? hehe... mao man na atong role jud..

musta man ka? mingaw man lagi... i missed seeing u in the t.e. dashboard. :)

Carrie said...

I am tagging you with a meme...and I have some awards posted on rantings and jabber jaws that are waiting for you :0)

enjoy your day
carrie

Unknown said...

Bisdak sab ko ;day uy...add me on your blogroll, LOL. You're on mine. Salamat! :)