Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My Very First Picture With Santa

I never did get the chance to take some picture with Santa during my childhood days. So last Saturday when the emcee announced that grown ups can also take a picture with Santa, i did not hesitate to sit beside Santa while my friend took some snaps of us. Some of my friends were also excited for they are just like me that never had a chance to sit on Santa's lap and taken a picture while Santa is giving a present when they were just little. My kids are lucky because i never miss the chance to take them to Santa and let Santa hand them some presents every Christmas season.

This photo below was taken during the Christmas party i attended last Saturday, so happy that finally, i have now a picture with Santa beside me, too bad Santa did not hand anything to me, lol! Anyway, i felt like i was also a kid excited to have a picture taken with Santa lol!
DSC_4963

No comments: