Monday, December 13, 2010

Going to the Mall to See Santa

Contribution by Kennith Griffin

Going to see Santa is always a tradition in my house. In fact, we do it every year. My younger brother really enjoys going to the mall and sitting on Santa's lap. I guess it's almost like going to see the Easter bunny during the spring season. Around December 1st, we always make a trip to the mall. Now that I'm older, I usually just go shopping while my sister takes my little brother to see Santa. The line to sit on his lap is always so long and sometimes I wonder why we even bother doing this tradition every single year. Before we leave to see Santa, I make sure to set my home security alarm from Best Home Security. After that, we're all ready to go and enjoy a nice day out.

By the time my sister finally gets up to see Santa, I'm already done with my Christmas shopping. It's actually really easy for me, since I can do all of my shopping very quickly and easily while they're waiting on line. My brother is always so thrilled and he comes home and frames the picture of him that he got while sitting on Santa's lap. In fact, we're planning on going there sometime soon. I can't be bothered to wait on the long lines, so I'll just do my Christmas shopping and call it a day.

No comments: