Monday, December 13, 2010

A Long Black Friday!

Post contributed by Alfredo Gaines

I managed to get all my Christmas shopping done this year on Black Friday! I shopped at a large variety of stores including Target, Walmart, Old Navy and Cabelas. Out of every gift I bought, my favorite was the Disney table set I bought for my daughter. It was on sale for $15.00 and it comes with two chairs and a precious table. I cannot wait until I see the look on her face when she opens it. I think I got up around 4:00 A.M. to get ready for my shopping escapade and was out the door at 5:00. It was one of the longest but exciting days I have had in a long time. I got back home around 8:00 P.M. that night and threw myself onto the sofa to watch my satalite tv. I was beyond exhausted and could not even get up off the couch to make myself dinner. Luckily my husband was home to do it for me, I even got an amazing back rub. I do not think men realize how tiring shopping can really be.

No comments: