Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Cute bulletin board Christmas gift

Guest post written by Rodney Douglas

I don't have a very big budget for Christmas this year, but I have some pretty good vacation days coming up so I thought that I'd use those and the weekend to work on the DIY Christmas gifts that I'm planning on giving everyone.

I actually started planning and using my CLEAR INTERNET to look up all different kinds of things to make. That's also given me a chance to track down all of the stuff that I need to make them, so I don't feel as rushed as when I tried to do this sort of thing in the past.

For my little sister, I thought that I would make her a cute bulletin board for her room. She loves to take pictures and has her room covered in picture frames, so I thought it would be nice to give her another means to display some of her favorite pictures. Plus, I just picked out some fabric and ribbon that matches and I thought that she would like to make with it. It's only going to take me about 20 minutes to make.

No comments: