Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Birthday Present For Her

I felt so sad upon knowing the news about my big sister. She was rushed into the hospital because she was bleeding. I don't exactly know what really happened to her but according to my mother, my sister needs a blood transfusion. I can't help but to get worried. I am just praying that she will get well as soon as possible. She has two kids to take care of and her husband is away from them. He would be so worried as well soon as he will know what happened to my sister. I hope she gets out from the hospital tomorrow because her birthday will be on the next day, on the 5th of this month. I already sent her my birthday present for her, a digital frame with a card on it contained our pictures. I am sure she will like it because she has been asking me to send her pictures of my family and giving her my present is the best way to make her happy.

No comments: