Monday, February 15, 2010

It Comes Naturally

I have never done diet in my life. A lot of mommies like me has this weight problem soon after giving birth, but not me. I have heard a lot of my friends complaining and whining about gaining so much weight and it's difficult for them to get the shape that they wanted to have. I guess i got a very strong metabolism because i never have problem dealing with my figure. Soon as the baby comes out from me, i am like a balloon that's been poked, that will quickly lose air. Not some of my friends, they are having trouble, and been asking me what is the best crash diets that work. There are tons of different things that you can do how to lose your weight, but it comes naturally to me, i don't take so much effort. Taking care of my kids is enough for me to lose weight quickly.

No comments: