Thursday, February 25, 2010

Tragic Moment At Sea World

I woke up early in the morning today because my computer was updating. It turned on by itself and updated the whole thing what's inside my computer. I was going to turn it off but i decided to log on to facebook instead for a little bit then i will shut it down so i can go back to sleep. But i saw one of my friends posted something about the Sea World Florida scary incident. The whale attacked his own personal trainer and died.

This is really scary and it can be traumatic incident for the kids. Mostly kids loves to watch SHAMU WHALE SHOW! Can you just imagine your kids is watching that very moment and something went terribly wrong while watching the show? I just can't imagine myself being there, how much more the poor kids? I am so sure that they were all scared to death seeing the very tragic moment. It could cause trauma to the kids for the rest of their life! I am so saddened with this latest news and i wanted to extend my condolences to the family of the personal trainer who lost her life because of her love and passion to the whales. She is one that is worth to be remembered for making the kids and the big people to be entertained by training those big creatures in the sea. May she rest in peace and her family that she left may find peace in their hearts.

No comments: