Friday, February 12, 2010

Insomnia Again

I never had insomnia for awhile not until these past few nights. Have had trouble going to sleep and no matter how i tried to close my eyes, my mind is everywhere and thinking a lot of things. I don't know why, i can't seem to sleep very easy, i am even scared to take sleeping pills because i heard some bad effect of it. I really need a full rest but i don't think i can get it since i wake up early in the morning to take care of my two kids. I started to look awful now for having this deark circles under eyes. I really want to get rid of this because it makes me look older and groggy. My eyes looks so sleep all the time every time i look at myself in the mirror, just ugly circles under my eyes, i am not happy looking at it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Utah Mommy,

I know exactly how you feel. I've lived with insomnia for more than thirty years. It's no fun, and it makes life miserable for you and for those around you. Just ask my wife; she knows all about insomnia, yet she's never had it herself.

You can read more about my life with insomnia at www.insomniasimplysucks.com

Mike Hooker
Ft. Worth, TX