Thursday, February 25, 2010

A Surprise For Them

Yay! I really can't wait to go home! I am now starting to pack things up even if we still have plenty of time to do that thing. Hubby said i am so excited, yes i really am! In fact, i already saved some of my personal things that i haven't used yet and i am planning to bring them with me. I haven't told my family back home yet because i want them to be surprised. They might have a hint already but for sure they didn't know when i will be there with my kids. My uncle would be so happy knowing that i am going to bring him the electronic cigarettes that he has been asking me to give him. All of them didn't know that i am going home, none of them knows my plan and sure thing they would be so shocked once they see me there right in front of their face. Haha i cannot just wait to see their reaction.

No comments: