Thursday, April 10, 2008

What My Hand Say




What Your Hands Say About You



You are logical, analytical, and rational. You have good verbal skills.



Flexible and broad minded, you can fit in to any situation. There's no telling where your life will take you.



Consistent and reliable, you like to count on structure and routine in your life.



Your emotions tend to be relaxed and uncomplicated. You don't read too much into things.


I got this tag from my pretty friend Haze another one hot momma like me lol! Thank you so much for this Haze i truly appreciate you tagged me on this survey. I love the result and pretty much all correct. Anyway, if you guys are curious to know what your hand say about you, you should try this survey that i got and there's no harm in trying though. So why don't you be brave and take the survey yourself!

1 comment:

Sweetiepie said...

pssst....... thanks sa visit day. lagi lagot ko ngano hilabtan jud ko na wla raba ko nanglabot ug tawo