Saturday, April 26, 2008

Sweet Little Angel

I just want to share this video that i made this morning of my sweet little angel's niece. She is five months younger than my son and as i was looking at her pictures, i couldn't help but imagine what would be my sweet little girl's face too, is she going to be look like daddy or mommy? Well, let's see when she comes out. But first, please take a look at this sweet little angel's face, my cute niece. She is the daughter of my oldest sister and she is just adorable as a doll isn't she? The two girls that she's with in this video are my nieces too. They are sisters, they are the daughters of my oldest brother.

2 comments:

Emzkie said...

hi Mommy Darl! d ko man makita ang video mo. no longer available na daw. enwey, i can imagine by the way you describe her, i bet she is so cute. im sure your baby too. syempre kamukha ni mommy! =)

Christinehaze is SC's author said...

Very sweet and cute indeed!