Friday, April 4, 2008

Leg Cramps

My legs is hurting real bad right now. I just barely woke up from taking a nap and i just couldn't hardly move my legs for it is very painful. I have had this before too when i had my son and it feels so terrible. Cramping legs is the most painful i ever had when i had my son and i just couldn't stand it. Sometimes i feel it during the morning before i even bend my body to get up. It will take a while before the pain will be gone and i have to stay with the same position for couple of minutes because if i move the pain will get worse. I am sure most of pregnant women have experienced something like this. It is just too much to handle isn't it? Hope this will disappear in a little bit, i elevated my legs every time cramps strikes my legs.

2 comments:

Nova said...

i hope your feeling better now...

just doing my rounds here... have a great weekend

Anonymous said...

Dai, naa remember ko sa emong geingon sa una nga pag first pregnancy nimo kay cge ka gahilak tungod sa leg cramps din karon nag sugod nasad ka....I hope you feeling better now take care as always...uuuuhhhmmmmm wwaaaahhh