Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I Can Be Therapist




You Have Your Emotions in Check



You are an incredibly stable and happy person.

Ever consider being a therapist?

You have figured out how to keep a positive outlook, no matter what.

You don't have an easier life than anyone else. You just have figured things out a little more.

I must agree of what this survey said. I have been asked many times if i would like to be a therapist since i am good in giving good advices and console the emotion to most of my friends. I just have this special skills to lighten up someone else depressed soul and makes me feel good as well. I am a very good friend and i love to keep friends in my heart forever. And also i know how to keep track of my emotions when the situation need more patience or i have to be out of the place just to get away from trouble. But if i get provoked i won't surrender my ego and will make the battle win as much as i can.

1 comment:

Momisodes said...

Ah, you did better.

I Mostly Have My Emotions in Check

"Sometimes your emotions get out of control, but you usually are a pretty stable person.
You can find a lot to be happy about, as long as things are going your way.
But if a few bad things happen to you, you tend to go in a bit of a downward spiral.
Luckily, you usually come out of it okay and no worse for the wear."