Tuesday, April 22, 2008

CD Rates

When i got here in America i slowly learned a lot of things. Just like this CD rates, i really don't have any idea about this matter until hubby opened a new account for me and he explained all the things that i should know. I was a bit confused before because i never have bank account back home that has some issues like this that i need to know and consider. I am glad that hubby is really good in knowing things about this because i am learning from him and because of him i now fully understand what this means to me.

Anyway, knowing our bank account statements and all that is really important. When money gets involved, we should be informed well by the banks where we open our bank accounts for us to be educated on what we should get and what we should be aware of. So i am thankful that there is some helpful websites that i can refer to as well that is making me knowledgeable about all this.

No comments: