Thursday, April 17, 2008

Let's See

I was gonna go for a walk yesterday but since first i don't feel good, the second reason is it's pretty windy and chilly outside yesterday that's why i decided not to go instead. Today is pretty day outside and i hope this will going to last until the rest of the day because i am planning to go stroll with my son with his stroller.

Since the store is just a blocks away from our house, it would be nice for me to go for a walk when the sun is shining and especially i need some exercise because i am pregnant i need it real bad due to my feet are starting to swell. Pretty early huh? Well, i need to get up here from my computer sometimes, go outside, smell the fresh air, have a little exercise and feel the cool breeze outside. So let's see if i can go outside today and do as what i have planned.

2 comments:

Photogenic Fella said...

Yehey! Now I can leave you some love! Have a good walk with your little fella!

Take care!

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Darlene. Hope your pregnancy is doing well. Miss you.