Thursday, April 17, 2008

Hoarse!!!

I knew it! Yesterday i wasn't feeling so good when i woke up because my throat was terribly hurting me and i feel like i am going to have dry cough. My head is aching and my nose is keep dripping like faucet. And now i woke up this morning without a voice! I am hoarse!!! I cannot say anything, there's no voice will come out from my mouth. When hubby got up this morning to get ready for work, i woke up too because nature called me. I was gonna say something to hubby but nothing came out from my mouth but hardly a whisper. Hubby said "Oh no Honey, what happen to you?"

I knew this is gonna happen to me, i just can tell. I already knew because i felt it last night. Good thing in blogging is i don't have to say something from my mouth but through my fingertips and so as by talking to my friends online. I don't have to use my mouth to blog, i use my mind and my hands, so thanks goodness. Because what if blogging is by mouth? Oh no! I would be probably absent now lol! So anyway guys, hope you have a beautiful Thursday morning! God bless us all!!!

No comments: