Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I Have Perfect Home




What Your Front Door Says



You have simple tastes.

You like the classic basics, especially when they're done well.

Lots of space in your life is very important.

You don't like physical or mental clutter.

Actually this is not the first color that i would like to paint in my door, but since this is the best color that's in the choices i have in the survey, i chose this white color. And yes i do agree what it says. I don't really like fancy and very big house. As long as we have enough room for hubby and me and our children and we have all the rooms we need like bathroom, kitchen room and living room, that's all that matters to me. In fact this house where we live is very perfect for me and my family.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Broker, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-broker-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

our taste really says something about our personality! might try this today...btw, i have a tag for you darls!