Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Getting Harder And Harder

Good morning everyone! How's your Tuesday morning? Mine is pretty good. I just got up from bed and little bit after this i am going to the kitchen to look for a quick breakfast that i can get. I fell asleep last night having hard time to breath. Sure that my baby girl inside me is growing so fast that sometimes made me feel like i am going to blow up because i cannot breath no more especially when i am full. Hubby was so worried about me last night and he didn't slept well either. I was having hard time to find the best comfortable position so i can sleep but seems like no matter how i tried still no success.

I got up and sat in the couch by the living room and thinking all the things that is going to happen when we are far apart from each other. I feel bad because i am going to leave hubby for a while and i know we have to sacrifice for a little bit just for the best to both of us. He will follow us soon after i deliver the baby to get us. I have mixed emotions as the days is getting closer and closer for us to be apart. I hope that everything's gonna be alright and the plan will go through as what we expected to happen.

No comments: