Saturday, April 12, 2008

He Is Getting Big

Actually this is just suppose to be a quick update for today. I was just gonna greet my fellow bloggers a beautiful morning once again but i happen to bumped in the old photos of my son. These photos was taken when he turned a year old. We had a little party at our backyard and he had so much fun because he's got lots of kids to play with. Can you imagine this was 2 years ago? And now my boy is so big! He is gonna be 3 years old next month and he is going to celebrate his 3rd birthday back home. I just want to share these photos of his with his daddy and the kids for you to see that my boy is definitely growing so fast.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big boy naman MD oi...

mjsterling said...

bIG BOY NA GYUD SI md....UG KUYA NA HAPIT..

PinayWAHM said...

Yes, they grow really fast don't they? Our little one just had her birthday and I can't believe how she is already. I'm a bit sad kasi she's growing faster than I want her to but that's the way it is so tanggap lang...

Enjoy the trip back home...

Mommy J