Monday, April 14, 2008

Excruciating Pain

Good morning everyone! How's you Monday morning? Mine is not as good though, I am currently feeling a very excruciating pain in my tummy. I am again constipated but this time it's really hurting me so bad. I rushed in the bathroom when i got up to calm myself down and it did for a while and right now i am still in pain. I just don't know why i am feeling like this, i just didn't feel something like this before when i had my son.

As what people say that every pregnancy is really different and i must agree with that because this second pregnancy is way different from my first one. Oh, it's just hurting me really bad and i always rush to the toilet to make me feel calm again and again. Gosh! This is really hard for me you know. And i am hoping that this stage of pregnancy will be over soon.

1 comment:

Shosh said...

Hey Darl...you're not having Braxton-Hicks, are you? I hope not...but maybe check with your doctor?

Just Say These Words