Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Wearing Contact Lens

I just barely got back from my eye check up and the result is quite interesting for me. My left eye has astigmatism and the right eye is near sighted. The doctor told me that i should've seen the doctor long time ago because my eyes are bad. I am thankful that the doctor suggested that i need to wear the contact lens of my eyes with different corrections. Right now i am wearing the contact lens with different corrections as temporary because they have to make my contact lens especially and i will be able to get the pair lens in about a week from now.

So as of now, my eyes aren't that clear when i look at certain things so close because they put some medicine on it to make my eyeballs dilated, but need not to worry because this medicine will slowly not take effect no more in a couple of hours. I am very happy i got the contact lens so that i will not be having hard time to see very far no more especially that our trip is coming so soon. The doctor told me that he is going to give me 6 months supply of contact lens and will see him again after that. He also required me to have the eye glasses but will wait until i deliver the baby because sometimes expectant mother changes the hormones after the delivery. So, let's see if my eyes will have progress in about 6 months from now, i hope so.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

darl mmau kay ni okay ang doc mag wear ka ug contact kay katong akoa..la sya ni sugot..nga mag wear ko ug contact lense, kay preggy daw ko heheheh

Anonymous said...

we have the same case darlz. akong left eye naa pud astigmatism and i am also nearsighted. been using eyeglasses since my HS freshman year. unya dungagan pa jud sa blogging. hahaha! yearly na gud ko nagapa-upgrade sa akong lens. ;)

anyway, did you get my email? i sent it a couple of days ago. sa mysonmd nako gi-send darlz. basig nasagol to sa spam mails nimo ba. paki-check lang ha. :) thank you daan. :)